How to use SkySMS Mobile
After you have installed the software, run it by clicking the butterfly icon named SkySMS.
Configuring SkySMS Mobile
The first thing to do before using the software is to create an account on your preferred SMS provider. Check the providers page to know which providers is supported by SkySMS Mobile. If the desired provider is not in the list, please contact us.
- When you have your account created, launch SkySMS Mobile on your iPhone / iPod touch and click on the Settings button on the top left corner.
- Tap on Add an Account on the bottom of the screen and select your provider on the list
- Enter your login / password and other required information and tap on the Back button two times to get back the writing screen
- If you want to add another account just repeat the steps 2 to 3.
- If you want to edit account information, just tap the blue > icon.
- If you want to delete an account, tap the Edit button on the top right corner of the screen. When you have finished, just click Done on the top right corner of the screen.
Writing a message
- First decide to who you want to send the message. If you want enter manually the phone number, just tap on the To: label and enter the number using the keypad. If you want to send the message to a contact in your address book, just tap the icon and select a contact and a number on the list.
- Then, tap on the white area under the To: field and the characters counter to write your message.
- The provider which will be used to send your message is displayed right after the number of characters of your message. If you want to change that, just click Settings and click on your provider name on the bottom of the screen. Notice that only configured providers are displayed.
- When all steps 1 to 3 are done, just click the send button to send the message !
- Home country support is not currently implemented (the sender country option is doing nothing !) so you HAVE to use international phone number format to send SMS